Craniosacral therapy Level one
To Sunday 20 September 2020 - 05:00pm
September 18-20, 2020
9:30am – 5pm daily
– 14 credits as per CMTBC
**For license manual therapists only
**Please note GST is Included in Price
A great way to introduce yourself to CST or give yourself a thorough review. The full cranium will be studied & worked with in it’s relationships to the rest of the body & common complaints. Assessment and treatment of cranial bones, membranes & diaphragms are the basis of working in the subtle body & will completely change how your perceive the body.
Having space between each class gives the participant opportunity to work with new information, integrating it immediately into practice. “Homework” will be given each class to aid the student in their learning, allowing for a more full experience.
***IMPORTANT REGISTRATION & CANCELLATION INFORMATION***
If at the end of a CEC Cycle for RMT’s this course will not be cancelled for any reason unless done so far in advance.
This Workshop has been developed & is Instructed by Heather Gittens RMT
- Courses will be held at Bodhi Tree Teaching Centre in Surrey, BC
- Hours are usually 9:30 am-5:30 pm & will be confirmed prior to course.
- Workshop Fees are $550 including GST for the 2-day courses, $225 including GST for the One Day Wonders, and $650 including GST for the 3-day course.
- FULL PAYMENT is required for registration
- Your space will ONLY be held once Registration form & payments are received
YOUR REGISTRATION WILL BE CONFIRMED UPON RECEIPT of both payment and form submission.
- **You may receive a full refund if cancellation is up to one month prior to the course
- **Up to 2 weeks prior to the course fee may be transferrable to another course, space permitting or 50 % refunded.
- **Within the two weeks of the course start date, your space has been reserved for you and no refund or transfer of fee will be given.
- Transfers must be within the same CEC Cycle or for courses already scheduled at the time of transfer.
You will receive any pertinent details for the course approximately one to two weeks prior to its start date.
If you have any questions prior to that please don’t hesitate to contact us.
See contact information below.
ALTHOUGH RARE, IN THE EVENT OF LOW REGISTRATION, COURSES MAY BE CANCELLED.
ALL EFFORT WILL BE MADE TO AVOID CANCELLATIONS BUT IF NECESSARY, AS MUCH NOTICE WILL BE GIVEN TO REGISTRANTS AS POSSIBLE & THE CHOICE OF REFUND OR TRANSFER WILL BE GIVEN